Monday, March 12, 2012

Freebies and a new TPT store!

Wow, time has really gotten away from me! With my wedding coming up I haven't had a lot of time to work the blog. We are on Spring Break this week and I am loving it! I have been able to catch up on a whole bunch of things.

I started a TPT store and have uploaded I have, who has number games for free since I couldn't figure out how to upload them on here. I have a few more activities in the works and will be doing a giveaway later this week.

***I uploaded a link. Sorry I had to run and didn't realize I did that. thanks Ali. I am going to work on putting it on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new TpT store! Do you have the link to it or your store name? I tried searching to become a follower there, but couldn't find you!

    Ali

    An Education Lasts a Lifetime

    ReplyDelete