Friday, June 29, 2012

Missed Week

Well I missed this week's Monday Made It. We ended up having to go to visit my Hubby's mom this last weekend because she had hip surgery. They only gave her a weeks notice, but we are glad she got the hip replacement. After a rough first day she is doing much better though.  I've got some things I like to do just have to get them done. On my list are READ letters, a door decoration, and other various things. Hopefully this weekend I can get some done. I will be glad to stay indoors to beat the heat. :)

Ok so I am trying to get the link work to reply directly to each comment. I seem to be having trouble, all my settings are right and I had a code but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone else have this problem??
P.S. If I get two more followers, I'm going to try and do my first giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I get frustrated with the way comments work on blogs. My problem is I forget where I've commented. How do you receive notice when someone has replied back?

    Anyhow, I'm giving you the One Lovely Blog award. Head on over to my blog to check it out. It looks like you only need one more follower :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete