I redid my crate seats, they were looking a bit dingy from last year. I can't seem to find a picture though. This time I decided to go with one color and number them. I used some of my old thirty one fabric swatches to create the numbers. I think I will either paint the crates or get some new ones. Has anyone tried painting them before?
Then, thanks to Jennifer at First Grade Blues Skies, I got my idea for my next project. She took a pocket chart and dyed it black. I though why not have something different so I set out to create my own. Here is the first one: It is about 22" and has five different pockets.
Here are a few non-classroom things I made:
Love my new monogram shirt! Love using my old swatches.
and a new fall burlap wreath,
I saw this in one of the classrooms I went in, love how Mrs. Fuller put the bandaids on the heart!
And of course, first day at one of the schools, a bee decided it would be a great day to sting me. The other teachers sent a student to take me to the nurse so I could get an icepack, lol.
I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of their school year!
I also am linking with Farley and her Currently: Click on the link to head there.
(Thanks Samantha! I don't know what happened when I posted my currently. I went back and did it again :))