Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Made It


It's Monday Made it time! Woohoo!
This is week #3 of the link and I'm glad to be linking up!

My first monday made it is a flower pot pen holder and flower pens. I always forget to take pictures along the way. I took a small Terra cotta pot and outlined the fabric by tracing a half circle as I rolled the pot. Once I cut it, I used mod-podge to keep the fabric glued down.  Then I took some flowers I had cut the stems short and wrapped floral tape around the pen. After wrapping I used cornstarch to take away the stickiness of the pens. Here's how it turned out:


Recently I've also started sewing, so I've been making some clothes. 

Here are a  couple of things I made this last week.



Next I'm going to make a cute Dora outfit for my besties little girl. I hope it turns out!!!

Finally, we were able to wear decorated tshirts last week at work. (I work at Joann fabrics) so of course I took full advantage and made this shirt:


I have quite a few more projects to do, they are just waiting to be done. Make sure to link up!





5 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of your "Made Its". You are definitely crafty. I bet it's fun working at JoAnn's!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to sew, too, Linda! I unfortunately have not taken the time lately. Your skirt is adorable, and I love your t-shirt! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn's is one of my favorite places on Earth! I bet you get all sorts of inspiration being there!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOVE your chevron pot!! It would look perfect in my classroom :)

    Mrs. Masters’ Kinder Love

    ReplyDelete