Monday, August 4, 2014

August Currently

Hey everyone! I love seeing everyone's classroom, so many great ideas out there. I will be subbing again this year, so I don't have that to do, just more things to think and design for next year.





Listening: I just love spotify!

Loving: I have a day off today and am enjoying some free time before school gets back in gear and I am busy with subbing and Joanns.

Thinking: About the TPT BTS sale....There are so many things that I would love to get, I just have to be money wise. I might by one or two things off my wish list :)

Wanting: I would love for a miracle and a last moment position for this year, but I know that it is just positive thinking.

Needing: I have some pocket charts to get done that I have sold and I also have a fun new sewing project I want to try out!






6 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! I hope you get those pocket charts and sewing projects done! I love projects! Keep your positive attitude about a teaching position. When you least expect it, it will come. :) It's great connecting with you!
    Heather from Mrs. Renz Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Citrus Medallion print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Paradise Pop!
    Good luck finding a position!!!
    Michelle
    www.mrsscotese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gray Parisian pop its adorbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you got hired...if not don't lose heart. My first job I was hired right before Halloween.
    hugs,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete